DELIVERY OPTIONS AND CHARGES
Pickup from the Dio shop
- Online orders can be collected from the Diocesan Girls onsite school Uniform Shop. Simply select and pay for your purchases online and during the checkout process, select “Pick-Up” as your delivery method. Generally an order made in the morning will be ready for collection before closing. It is necessary to present either your student ID card or the credit card that was used for the online purchase, when collecting your items.
- To arrange for another person to collect the goods on your behalf, please provide the name and details of the person who will be attending Dio Shop in the “ORDER NOTES” field at checkout.
- All orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will be available for collection on the next business day. Orders placed during Dio Shop Christmas close-down period will be processed and available for collection during the second week of our return to trading.
- Delivery time – We will do our utmost to process and arrange delivery of your purchase within 3-5 working days from receipt of your order and payment. Delivery times quoted are estimates only; on occasion delivery delays may occur due to reasons beyond our control.
- Address – Delivery can only be made to a street/rural address in New Zealand. At present we are unable to deliver to a PO Box address. Deliveries to a rural address may take an additional 24-48 hours to be completed. There is a standard shipping charge per order, which will be itemised on the order prior to being completed. A rural address will incur an additional charge of $6.00.
- Carrier – Your parcel will be delivered by New Zealand Couriers during normal business hours. If you require delivery on a Saturday, there will be an additional charge of $6.00.
- Receipt of goods – Upon delivery, the goods must be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing you of how to collect your parcel. Parcels will be held by the delivery services for their maximum hold time. However, should you not respond to their calling cards and the parcel is returned to us as unclaimed, further postage charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Postage charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
- Undelivered parcel – Please ensure the correct address details are provided as we are unable to take responsibility for failed deliveries due to incorrect or insufficient delivery information. Parcels which are returned as undelivered will incur a re-dispatch fee. Postage charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
- Damaged, incorrect or missing items – Notification of damaged, incorrect or missing products must be received by Dio Shop within 48 hours of the parcel being signed for. Should your parcel contain a damaged or faulty item, please contact Dio Shop for instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner. These details can be obtained either by telephone on (09) 520 9341 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders placed outside trading hours – All orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours on our return to normal trading hours. Orders placed during Dio Shop Christmas close-down period will be processed and dispatched within 5 business days of the Dio Shop return to trading.
- Pricing – Prices and shipping costs are stated in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Courier charges may be changed at any time without notice.
- Please note: Courier fees are non-refundable.
DESTINATION UP TO 6 ITEMS OVER 6 ITEMS
Auckland area $8.00 $9.80
North Island $8.00 $15.00
South Island $8.00 $31.00
Please note: parcels addressed to a Rural Delivery Center will incur an additional $6.00 postage charge.